25 June 2008

Just talking

(I've tried to set up a poll but I've been told it isn't working. When people select something it doesn't register, any ideas on how to fix that)

So I've decided to update everyone.

First off I had my interview with Albuquerque yesterday and to my complete dismay it went very well (if you haven't figured it out I really don't want to go there) but it is an option. They asked me if I would take the job if they offered it to me and then they asked when I could tell them. This is a good thing since Germany is looking further and further away :( In other words it's highly unlikely it will come threw nor the Ft Lewis option that came up recently. I am hoping to figure out how to put up a survey so look for it in regards to what I should do with my job options.

Oh before I forget my son has his graduation on Saturday from pre-k but he's been sick all week so I hope he's good to go as they are doing a performance.

Back to my ramblings, this weekend was spent at my uncle's house so there isn't very much exciting to write about.

I am taking my son to go see the Lion King on the 3rd of July (which he doesn't know about I hope it will be a nice surprise for him). I will definitely update on that.

I am looking forward to going to Canada for the 4th of July weekend. I will for sure have some good stories after that if all goes well that is. There is already a BBQ that I am going to on that Sunday and I know I will be hitting the comedy club plus my favorite restaurant Pancho Villa which has the best Mexican food EVER. Trust me I have been going there for over 25 years. The owner is the greatest and I always have a seat at the bar (the bartenders are friendly to and very generous hehe). I will also get to drool over the guys on the basketball court by the house and I think I will try out my new camera, practice makes perfect.

Now I may not have Internet access while up there so you may not hear anything until after I get back. So be patient if that ends up being the case. If I was going this weekend I know I'd have a lot to say as it is Canada Day on the 1st and they really get down. I always end up stumbling home as the sun is rising on those occasions lol but I'm supposedly grown now.




No comments: