13 June 2008

So here is my first post. I have never done this before so don't expect too much.


Ok today is Friday, the big day before the Army's official birthday so work was hectic. We were running people all around the building getting them where they needed to be. The day flew by that is for sure. And if you don't know, the Pentagon is not a small place so I clocked several miles today(ok maybe a slight exaggeration lol)

On another note, today, was the first day that they messed up my pay. It's almost funny but not really, they forgot to put my timesheet in so of course they take all my leave and then the rest of my time is leave without pay. But once I contacted the right person (who thank goodness was in the office today) she took it to the person with the power and they handled it quickly so hopefully it wont affect me too badly.


And as usually I still don't know where I am going after my stint here. I'm hoping for somewhere in Germany but if all else fails maybe we'll get Texas. It's really hard not knowing where or when our next move is. In one way I want to be patient so that I can go where I want but in another I want to know where I am going so I can start researching and be prepared once I get there.


This coming September will be my son's first year in school so I have no clue what to expect. Today I toured a school he could go to if we don't leave the area before schools starts. Doesn't hurt to be prepared. It looks like a really good school and if he does go there even for a little while I think he will enjoy it and I know I will be confident that he will get a good education.

No comments: