02 July 2008

New read old book

OK So one day I'm surfing the net at work which I know is a surprise to everyone (yeah right). Everyday I check a specific website and it always has a summary of information on a specific topic be it person, place, event ect. Anyway one day the topic is Anne Frank and as I am so bored at work I decide to read it.
The book was interesting and really gets you thinking especially when you consider it is being written by a thirteen year old. Of course because it is a true story you don't get the ending you want nor the information that you wish you knew (like what exactly happens after they get captured and how exactly does she die).
So as this is not meant to be an in depth review I will end it with I'm glad I read it but I wouldn't read it again. I think I will stick to my mysteries lol.

No comments: