08 July 2008

Canada Trip Continued

So I'm back at Starbucks borrowing internet from the pub next door :)
Today's will just be a short up date as I have to get ready to go on the road soon. I did not make it to another movie :( but there really wasn't anything I wanted to see.
I have also been thinking a lot about going to Albuquerque and I think I have decided to do it. There are several reasons I can come up with not to go but the more I read about the area the more it seems like not so bad a spot, besides it's number 46 on the top 100 places to raise a family list put out by wedMD. (http://www.webmd.com/parenting/features/best-places-raise-family?ecd=wnl_prg_070308) I was considering Fort Knox, KY as a position just opened up there but I think we are starting to run out of time. Monday was pretty uneventful, as usual some of my friends weren't available when they said they would be and I didn't get to see them but such is life. My son was very disappointed about not seeing his "uncle" but he has to learn sometime people don't always do what they say they will do. He did get his hair cut though by the only person he really lets cut it properly so i'm happy :) Now he wont be sweating his butt off when he's running around, he doesn't like it too much though but momma knows best.
Of course we went to go eat at Pancho Villa and in case you missed it in the first post it's the best Mexican restaurant EVER. And I am just waiting for them to open so we can do lunch and then get on the road. I'm really not motivated to get on the road but I do want to get back to our temporary home as I miss those comforts. Seems like as I get older I want to stay home more. I"m sure I will add more about this trip later but I better let it stand as is for now so I can get back to the house and finish the little things before we roll out.
Hope all is well with everyone.

No comments: