11 February 2009

ACC Tournament Decision

Here is my horsoscope for this week (it only applies when it is a good one):

You're riding a wave of romance, creative, speculative urges and pleasure. You're getting closer and closer to taking a big chance (if you haven't already, the last few weeks) - do so, for now risk pays off, in the heart and wallet! Don't waste your time, energy or charisma in social life. Instead, plunge into the moment, the person or private project that makes you feel good. Don't plan, just act! The weeks and months ahead could bring romance with a valid life mate. Take hint from entire Leo message.

Based on this and on a conversation with my good friend Krisitin (who has no issues spending other people's money)

I have decided that we are going to the ACC Tournament in ATL.
Now I have to cough up hotel money and spending money but I think it will be worth it. We'll have a good time. And yes I could drive back and forth everyday to see the games but what is priceline.com for, you can get decent hotels at good prices :)

Look for pictures in the future.

No comments: