13 February 2009

Trip to San Antonio

It's that time again.  We're off on another trip.  This time we are going to San Antonio to visit my son's girlfriend per se.  It's actually his old classmate who's mom PCSed (moved with the military) to San Antonio.  They use to live behind us and she was his best friend.  He cried all day the day she left and the only thing that would calm him down was to promise him a trip to see her. So now he will have a date on Valentine's day and I'll be chillin' manless again :)
It's all good though, the thing that makes me happiest is seeing my son happy and laughing. 
Back to the trip, when I booked our tickets I obviously didn't pay close attention to our itinerary as we have to be at the airport by 0430 to catch our 0535 flight out of there.  What the hell was I thinking, we have to get up at 0330.  Then once we arrive at the layover airport we get to sit there for 3 and a half hours and don't get me started about our trip back.
My girl has a lot planned for us this weekend and it sounds like a lot of fun.   
Stay tuned for the updates.

No comments: