15 February 2009

San Antonio YEAH

So we finally made it.  By the time we got to the Atlanta airport I was so tired I up-graded us to first class for a price of $150 for the silly 2 to 3 hour trip.  It was nice but really not such a big deal, neither one of us is really that big so it's not like we really needed the extra room.  The free drinks and snacks was nice though, and drinking out of glass didn't hurt.
After we were picked up we were driven to the house and were able to enjoy yummy BBQ.  After that I could barely stay awake so I was asleep by 2200hrs.  I even slept in the next day which is amazing for me. Once we finally got ourselves together on Sunday morning we headed out to the Riverwalk.  First we ate at a Mexican restaurant by the Riverwalk, then we took the boat ride which was really interesting.  After that we headed to the Alamo which wasn't quiet what I expected but it's all good.
Then we headed off to Lowe's because my girl needed to return something and after that hopped on the highway to go to Wal-mart.  Before we went there we stopped for gas and her hubby's brand new 2009 Chevy truck decided it did not want to start WHAT.  So we had to wait on one of her friends to come get us and take us home while my girl's hubby waited on the tow truck.   
We finally made it home and chilled out.
Tomorrow we plan on going to the Safari Ride which looks like it will be fun.

No comments: