14 March 2009

Oh what a sad day....

If you haven't yet guessed it UNC lost but they shouldn't have.  It was a very exciting game though and even though they lost you could feel the excitement in the air because it was a close game.
I was glad I wouldn't have to pay another $10 for parking the next day.  Without Lawson though it was iffy that they would win a game that was close, he really is a staple in their game.  That's ok though, they need to let him rest up for the BIG tournament so I'll forgive this lose if they do well there. :)  We went back tot he hotel we were at yesterday and got our faces painted and hair sprayed then we found out that UNC was staying there and while we were there we got to see the team off onto the bus to the game.  The band was in the lobby playing a nice send off. It figures that I didn't bring the good camera, I left it in the car cause I figured we wouldn't need it until the game, damn it.  I got so pictures but they weren't that great.
Now I will sit patiently to see how they are ranked in their bracket (really not patiently) and who they may be up against.
More to come ....

No comments: