20 July 2008

A pretty boring day

Yeah it is Sunday and Army Wives is on tonight but before we get to that.  We are going out to see Speed Racer again with a good friend of mine who is moving back to CA, she didn’t like this area either.  We’re going to a spot that serves you dinner while you watch the movie.  We use to go to the Cinema Café all the time in Hampton but I hadn’t found one in this area.

I forgot to mention that on Friday after getting the loaner, we went grocery shopping at Safeway and I was able to use a $10 coupon I received in the mail from them and it worked no strings attached.  I was expecting there to be some kind of special requirement like buying only Safeway products.  I have 3 more coupons like that and I can’t wait to use them.  Oh before you think there are no rules attached there are, you have to spend 50 bucks but that’s not that hard in a grocery store when you are buying expensive ass fruits and vegetables.

Anyway so after getting home from the movies, my son barely made it to the bed and it was only 1830.  He’s still sleeping I hope he makes it through the night, only problem was I had plans to see a friend I hadn’t seen in 7 years oh well such is life.  There is always tomorrow. 

I am currently watching Army Wives and it’s getting interesting.  I think the new chick’s husband is doing something on the side to have the expensive stuff that they have, at least that’s how they are playing it out.

Tonight’s blog will be short.

Oops I forgot, I finished my book “Double Take” by Catherine Coulter, it was really good and very long but worth it.  Now I will start in the last one I took out, an Anne Perry book, they are completely different than the rest as it is set in a way back when time before cell phones and all the other fancy stuff like cars lol.

Commercial is over, got to go.

No comments: