18 September 2013

JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa Phoenix

We came for a conference and we pleasantly surprised. The room was nice and I really enjoyed the balcony. It was nice to have a separate shower, it made it easier to get my son in and out. I enjoyed the location as I could walk to the outdoor shopping area and enjoy a meal at one of my favorite restaurants, Yard House. The food they provided for the conference was definitely better than expected. My son really enjoyed the lazy river and the water slide, he could have stayed there all day if I’d let him. It is a very big hotel and depending on your location you may have to walk a bit (we were quite a ways from our conference so I definitely got my exercise for the day). I tried to book at the spa but they were very full and couldn’t work around my time. If you are planning on going there I would book in advance. We staff was very friendly and helpful.

No comments: